Mutual trust is the key to success
Therefore we have modified our cancellation conditions for all stays between November 2020 and April 2021 and will continue to handle them with flexibility. The cancellation conditions automatically apply to already made bookings.
- Arrival 11.02.2021-12.02.2021; Cancellation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival
- Arrival 13.02.2021-19.02.2021; Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
- Arrival 20.02.2021-26.03.2021; Cancellation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival
- Arrival 27.03.2021-03.04.2021; Cancellation free of charge up to 7 days before arrival
- Arrival 04.04.2021-17.04.2021; Cancellation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival
Outside the above mentioned periods and therefore valid for all stays starting from November 2021:
Pursuant to § 18 (1) no. 10 FAGG (Act on Distance Contracts and Off-Premises Contracts), there is no right of cancellation for this conclusion of contract pursuant to § 11 FAGG. A withdrawal by the contracting partner is therefore exclusively governed by the following paragraphs.
The accommodation contract may be terminated by a unilateral declaration by the contracting party without payment of a cancellation fee up to 3 months before the agreed arrival date of the guest.
Outside the period specified in the previous paragraph, withdrawal based on a unilateral declaration by the contracting party shall be possible only with payment of the following cancellation fees:
- up to 1 month prior to arrival: 40% of the total agreed price;
- up to 1 week prior to arrival: 70% of the total agreed price;
- less than 1 week prior to arrival: 90% of the total agreed price.
The GERBER HOTELS want to make a significant contribution to making Austria the safest holiday country in the world.
The corona virus has had a major impact on all of our lives in the past few weeks and months. We would like to inform you about the way GERBER HOTELS ensures that you can fully enjoy your well-deserved winter vacation under the legally prescribed hygienic conditions
Right now we are focusing on safety on holiday.
Kühtai is a manageable place and is located at 2,020 meters. With its almost 2,000 guest beds, deceleration and rest have been deliberately used for years. Crowds of people are also avoided on the ski slopes due to the very high transport capacities at the lifts.
It is our incentive that you feel comfortable with us despite the restrictions, because for GERBER HOTELS, safety and health in harmony with well-being is the top priority.